Henrik Theiling's Script Teacher
The following sites provided information for programming this teaching program. Those are good sites!
Bug Fix History
- In Blackletter, 'j' is now a correct answer for capital 'I'/'J'.
- Better checking for badly encoded (probably processed) URLs.
- Fixed the long existing alef-lam bug which was very tricky and hard to find. The bug caused an alef-lam to be asked for in Arabic basic (where it should not be asked for) without showing a button for the answer.
- Katakana va,ve,vi,vo,vu handling (leading to broken images)
- Yeah, I fixed some bugs!
- Georgian chars 'z' and 'ey' swapped in one font
- Recently introduced bug resulting in strange error messages ('M-blahM-blah' is not numeric).
Known Open Bugs